Pete Sacripanti, CPA
As a results-oriented individual, my passion lies in achieving continued success for a company and assisting others wherever I can. GeoConstructors allows me the opportunity to work closely with a very entrepreneurial owner, senior design engineers, experienced and new sales professionals, project managers, and a host of dedicated individuals who strive to do their very best and surpass our customers’ expectations. As a company, each employee knows that our success depends on applying our collective efforts and expertise to design and build the optimal solution for our customers.
- Georgetown University, BS Business Administration
- Accounting; Masters – Taxation
- CPA (Maryland)
HONORS / AWARDS
- VP of Finance for a $2 Billion North American divisions with over 1,000 locations.
- Completed over $1 Billion of acquisitions throughout the US and Canada.
- 4 years in public accounting with Big 8 firm (audit and tax)
- 20 years with a Fortune 500 multi-national building materials company
- 4 years as owner of a consulting company serving the construction industry
- 1st Athletic Achievement: Washington DC CYO Volleyball League Champion
- Cadet Colonel of JROTC Program at St Johns College High School in Washington, DC
- Lived 5 years in Canada (2 years in Toronto, Ontario and 3 years in Calgary, Alberta)
- Completed 4 Marine Corp Marathons