I like to think of myself as an authentic business partner who has a knack for high level Human Resources analysis, planning and application of what matters most; doing the right thing at all times. Finding and retaining high quality talent is key in satisfying and sustaining relationships with our customers and that’s why I’m here.
I have a solid history of building strong teams and guiding the development of talent in a performance-driven culture. My experiences have made me quite adept at applying my expertise of HR in management coaching, recruiting, compensation administration, employee relations, ethics, compliance and related laws.
I look forward to getting up every day and making this a reality at Geo….
- University of Maryland, Master of Science in Human Resources Management
- University of Maryland, Bachelor of Science
- 10 years supporting the hotel and long term care construction industry
- 2 years supporting a Big 4 firm
- 10 years supporting engineering and construction industry on large civil infrastructure projects
- I’m a Dave Matthews Band groupie
- I LOVE being a wife and mom!!